Tuesday 2 December 2014

To be honest

Life has been a bit foggy lately, I'm at a point in my life where i don't know what the fuck I'm doing and it is getting on my last nerve.
life is progressing, everything is moving, and fast, nothing is going slowly, i don't have any plans for my future, i don't think i know what is it that i want to do, i have waisted 3 years of my life studying something that i have no interest in pursue as a career and it is morbid, sad, frustrating, and stressful.
lately, in Algeria, there are strikes all over the country, demanding changes, in the educational system, and they have been going on for a month now, a month, do u know how many hours i have waisted in this month, just contemplating my future, the path that i want to take, but came up with nothing? this year in university, studying architecture was supposed to be my last, and afterwards was the path of my career, which has nothing to do with architecture, not whatsoever, but i have been content, because i never wanted to be an architect to begin with, so it was all good, i thought i had it all down to the last detail, but now that i had some time to think about it, i realised i don't know shit.
and then there is the matter of being single for as long as i lived, that also wasn't a problem before, but i think I'm at a point in my life where human company, and having a significant other is crucial, i didn't think i need it before, but now i kind of think i do.
i want to work, i want to study, i want to fall in love and be loved, i want to travel the world and meet new people, i want to try different foods from different countries and enjoy life, i want to do it all now, while I'm still young, life is passing me by, i can feel it, i can feel the clock ticking past me,and i fucking hate it.

No comments: