Friday 12 September 2014

The comeback!

I know, i've been gone for like ages and ages on end and i want to say to whom ever that is reading this: i am sorry.
The self control and discipline levels that  have are the same of a child in willy wonka's chocolate factory, basicaly none, and i feel bad for that, but i had like a wake up call a few days ago, i won't be young forever, there is no guarantee that i will live until tomorrow, there is only today, and today is what i will work with.
In this project that i am starting to better myself and my life i am starting with this blog, i've deserted it and now i feel like a horrible person, but this will be my comeback for the world of blogging.
I am not a perfect person, hell, i am the farthest thing away from perfect, but i will make this promise, to you all and to myself that every week, nomatter what my circumstances are, there WILL be a post every week, this is my resolution.
please follow this blog :) because you're cool!

No comments: